當一群學生終於體會到教練的用心的時候,
卡特教練再問了一次:「你最深的恐懼是?」
學生的回答,引用了以下這段詩~
Our Deepest Fear
by Marianne Williamson
from A Return To Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
(我們最深的恐懼不是我們能力不足,)
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
(而是我們自己的力量無邊無際。)
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
(是我們的自身光芒讓我們感到害怕,而不是黑暗,)
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
(我們自問,如此才華與美麗、天賦與異稟,會變成什麼樣的人?)
Actually, who are you not to be?
(但真正的問題是,你不能變成怎麼樣的人? )
You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world.
(你是上蒼之子,卑微對這個世界無所助益。)
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
(韜光養晦也無法避免身邊的人感到不安。)
We are all meant to shine, as children do.
(我們生來就被應許與赤子一樣引人注目,)
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
(我們生於這世界就是要去榮耀我們與生具有的神的光彩。)
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
(這光彩並不是某些人才擁有,而是我們每一個人的禮物。)
And as we let our own light shine,
(當我們鋒芒畢露,)
we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
(無形中也令別人如此效法。)
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
(而當我們從恐懼中掙脫出來時,我們所到之處,同時也就讓別人獲得解脫。)
經過了十本書跨界的讀書分享、經過了富俱的分享,或許更可以體會這樣的感覺。我不是一個人活在這個世界上,我與其他人相知相惜~我依賴這世界上的每一物,而這世界的每一物也同時依賴我,我們擁有一切天賦,我們擁有一切我們所需要的一切,就在這世上。我們分享、我們榮耀,我們讓這世界更美好,因為我們天生有能力,因為我們天生就有這天賦。
0 意見:
張貼留言